- About us
- Web Design & Development
- Graphics & Web Media
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile APPS
- Our Clients
- Contact us
Typically, half of small business owners have some kind of vision for their logo. The other half are open to creative ideas—and know what they like when they see it. In either case, the logo design does not have to be complicated, literal, or super fancy.
“Design is the silent ambassador of your brand.” -Paul Rand
Business branding from the beginning is one of the best fundamental things to do for long-lasting growth. It’s also something that established companies can turn their attention to for increased brand awareness.
It’s never too late to start branding your business. Use these tips
to differentiate, target, and communicate. More importantly, to stay
ahead of the competition!
1. Have a professional logo designed, but don’t overthink it.
2. Understand who your customer is, but don’t try to be everything to everyone.
3. Find inspiration from other brands, but don’t rip them off.
4. Create a brand slogan or tagline, but don’t make it too long.
5. Research current trends, but don’t get caught up in them.
6. Determine your brand “personality”, but don’t try too hard.
7. Develop a unique business culture, but don’t go against your values.
8. Trademark your brand, but don’t put TMs everywhere.
9. Use a consistent voice, but don’t change it too frequently.
10. Boost your brand, but don’t be shy about it.
Build a clean, user-friendly website that clearly explains what your business does for the consumer. Remember to include a call-to-action that points people in the right direction.
Develop a marketing plan and implement it. Foundation elements of a digital brand strategy should include:
1. Content marketing
2. Social media marketing
3. Email marketing
4. Paid advertising
Print Design Services: